In this article, we look at the future of e-commerce and what it means for sales in shops, as well as other changes that are taking place says Peter DeCaprio.
- Paragraph to include a brief introduction of the topic from the title/introduction paragraph. This is an important para as it will either make or break that first impression people have upon reading your article. It should therefore be talking about that specific point mentioned in the title/introduction paragraph.
Little Known Ways to Ecommerce trends that can change the retail market
In today’s world, many people might ask themselves whether having a physical store is still necessary with so much happening online explains Peter DeCaprio. Many companies such as Apple and Microsoft began by selling products directly to consumers and through physical stores and yet there are still many people who think that the only way to make a profit is by selling online. The truth, however, is quite different – especially when we consider the fact that studies show that 79% of all paper money in the world is held as an investment rather than as daily spending cash.
- People are beginning to realize that there are benefits to both selling online and having physical stores. Ecommerce is not going anywhere, but it is becoming more of a complement rather than a replacement for shops. Even though ecommerce sales have been on the rise, there is still much room for growth.
- This second paragraph should go deeper into the main topic by providing an overview about why this topic being discussed in the article matters so much. It should introduce what will be talked about in this section while also expanding upon that introduction paragraph. Little Known Ways to Ecommerce trends that can change the retail market
The fact that many companies are moving away from just selling solely online should show us how big of an impact physical stores still have on the market. Even though it is a lot easier for a company to sell its products online, many of these companies have realized that they need physical stores as well – at least if they want to maximize their profits.
When writing this paragraph, one should consider how s/he can convince the reader who might not be convince yet about where exactly eCommerce stands in terms of current trends and why this trend matters so much. Little Known Ways to Ecommerce trends that can change the retail market *
Innovation has always been an important part of the business. However, now more than ever is innovation needing due to the changes taking place in technology and society. Peter DeCaprio says people are beginning to realize that there are benefits to both selling online and having physical stores. The influence of social media and other technological developments is changing the way that people shop.
- This third paragraph should go into more detail. About how ecommerce has been influence by social media and technology and why this trend matters so much. Little Known Ways to Ecommerce trends that can change the retail market
One of the biggest changes we have seen in recent years is mobile shopping. For many years, people were dependent on their desktops or laptops to purchase items online; however, we are now seeing a shift towards smartphone usage when it comes to online purchases. In fact, statistics show that in 2014, only 9% of total internet users in North America had made a mobile purchase [ 1 ]. By 2017 [ 2 ], this number had jumped to around 43% which is a 350% increase. Many companies are starting to realize how big of an opportunity this is. Especially with younger generations beginning to become more involved in online purchasing.
This paragraph should go deeper into the e-commerce topic. By providing specific examples about how it has been influence by social media and technology. Little Known Ways to Ecommerce trends that can change the retail market
- One reason for these changes is due to the fact that people are now able to shop wherever they are at any time of day or night, thus removing one of the biggest obstacles that used to prevent people from shopping online – being at home alone says Peter DeCaprio . This development has allowed many consumers who were not previously comfortable making purchases online to begin doing so.
- Another reason why people are shifting towards mobile purchasing is because of social media. Many companies use their social media accounts (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to interact with customers. And promote deals or sales that can be accessed directly via users’ phone browsers. This trend has proved to be incredibly effective for not only the companies themselves. But for consumers as well since it makes it easier than ever before to make purchases while on-the-go.
The growing trend of mobile shopping has not only influenced the way that people shop. But it is also influencing companies themselves. Some companies have begun to realize how important it is to reach their customers on this new platform. And they are taking advantage of it by creating and selling their own mobile applications. The growth opportunities do not end there. As increasingly people seem willing to make purchases via voice or facial recognition software.
Companies now need to stay ahead of the curve. If they want to reap all of the benefits from this revolutionary change in consumer behavior.